Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy 1st Birthday Free Sample Freak





from the blog:

Happy 1st Blogiversary…Happy 1st Birthday…what the heck do you say??? I don’t know but YAY…we are one year old today! I can’t believe that it has already been a year. I have made so many great friends and met some amazing people!!! When I started this blog a year ago I never imagined it would’ve gotten as big as it did! I am so thankful and feel so blessed. I love what I do and I couldn’t imagine doing anything else. It’s so funny because if you would have asked me a little over a year ago how to run a blog, I would’ve said I had no idea! It’s been quite a learning experience but I couldn’t be happier with the results. It’s been an amazing year. Let’s take a look back on some of our highlights from the past year:

Read more