Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Grocery Shopping Online - My Asian Food Order ,US free shipping, free Gift, food from Japan, China, India


Does this photo bring back colcege memories?

I live in a rural area but have the taste of a Traveler! I love to try new things!
Asian Food is a good choice for me health and tastewise, but where to buy it when you live in North Dakota! Online, of course! It's a 3 hour drive to a Wal*Mart. LOL
I searched for a place with free delivery and found it:

EFoodDepot.com

Online grocey shopping with us has never been easier. We offer groceries from all over the world!

We offer US Domestic $4.99 flat rate shipping. Free shipping over $75. APO/FPO shipping, International shipping.

Dear Valued Customers, At eFooddepot.com we always give our customers the best value. Being our valued customers, you have lots of Perk. Free Shipping For $75, Free Gift with minimum purchase, Free Instant Saving and whole lot more. Who else can give you all this? Only eFoodDepot.com can! 


Buy your groceries securely with ease of mind at eFoodDepot.com

Some of My Finds this week:

  Abalone Mushroom - 99 cents




Golden Mushroom - 15oz - $1.29




Dried Mushroom (Shii Ta Ke) $1.39

 With so many bargains, it didn't take long to order 76 Dollars worth!I stocked up! I also noticed that canned beans were less than 70 cents a can.










Minced Pork Soeng Kreung Flavour Instant Noodle   29 cents! (delivered!



Free shipping on $75 or more.
Free gift with every purchase

The prices at eFoodDepot are 1/3 to 1/4 of the price of same items (when you can find them) in my local grocery store! With this kind of savings I can relax a little about my food budget!